We are looking for an outstanding Team Assistant to join us at our offices in West London. The role is working with the Executive Assistant to support the Creative Director, Chief Financial Officer and the Senior Management Team. It is a newly created entry level role to help the Executive Assistant so that they are able to focus more on special projects and events. Working alongside some great talent, this role will provide excellent experience for someone starting their career as a personal assistant.
You will support mostly with business-related matters, but there may be occasions where assistance with office management may be required.
Day to day, you will be managing busy and constantly changing diaries, and ensuring that the team is properly prepared for meetings. You will book travel and accommodation, providing comprehensive itineraries including taking care of foreign currency and VISAs. You will liaise with a wide variety of people both internally and externally, and act as an ambassador for the company. Your duties will extend to processing expenses, assisting the Office Manager with greeting guests, answering phones and ad-hoc assistance. You may also be given the opportunity to get involved with some projects and team activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast-growing and dynamic creative consultancy.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- have previous office experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- be proactive and take direction well, whilst also being able to work alone;
- be able to work under pressure and cope with fast-changing priorities and last-minute travel and diary changes;
- be personable, emotionally intelligent and confident;
- have a naturally can-do attitude;
- be a graduate, or of graduate calibre with strong written and verbal communications skills;
- familiarity of working on a Mac computer is beneficial but not essential.
Please submit your CV and a relevant covering letter to Caroline West, Head of People and Culture email@example.com