On the 18th November 2015, Livia Firth spoke at the annual Trust Women Conference in London. She joined a panel to discuss ‘Cleaning the Supply Chain of Slave Labour’, with:
- • Sara Hossain, Barrister, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
- • Benjamin Skinner, Founder and Principal, Transparentem,
- • Jean Baderschneider, CEO, Global Fund to End Slavery
- • Lisa Rende-Taylor, Founder and Director, Issara Institute
- • Daniela Colaiacovo, Co-Founder and Director, Goldlake Group
- • Marco Goncalves, Senior Vice President and CPO, Nestlé
- • Giles Bolton, Responsible Sourcing Director
- • Tesco and Anna Swaithes, Director of Sustainable Development, SABMiller.
Watch the panel discussion below.
Trust Women is committed to find real solutions to empower women and to fight slavery worldwide. The annual event brings together global corporations, lawyers, government representatives, and pioneers in the field of women’s rights and anti-slavery.