Eco-Age Vacancy: Multimedia Designer - Maternity Cover
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and creative multimedia designer to join our growing team in our London office. You must be an excellent and proactive problem solver with keen eye for detail. You will be editing and producing high quality digital and print graphics in different mediums under the direction of brand guidelines and with guidance from senior designers / creative directors.
You will be a positive team player and an excellent and pro-active problem solver; a creative thinker with keen eye for detail. You should be interested in sustainability, with a flair for creative ideas.
- Eco-Age collateral: development and creation of corporate assets
- Developing client creative concepts to the greatest potential cross-channel engagement
- Generating ideas and creative treatments for day-to-day graphics for Eco-Age.com and socials
- Working alongside our Senior Designer on client deliverables
- Researching digital trends to benefit client cross-platform communicatin strategies and Eco-Age platforms
- Working with content team to develop content ideas and series, whether social; video; written; longform; film; animation or graphics
- Maintenance of Eco-Age branding across all platforms
- Image editing and resource library management
- Basic video editing and motion graphics
- Ensuring that all work is produced to a high quality, both visually and in terms of site performance or other required specifications.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with current and potential clients
- Excellent Adobe creative cloud skills, particularly:
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Microsoft Office
- Strong typography skills
- Video Editing and motion graphic
- Experience of print process and environmental graphics
- Experience with website management / CMS and basic HTML
- Experience managing freelance designers
- Excellent written English
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and the ability to find creative solutions
- Commitment to and understanding of sustainability
- Able to manage difficult stakeholders and deliver in fast-changing and complex environments, working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Diplomacy and discretion
- Maintain excellent relationships with current and potential clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- A keen interest in the design industry and developing trends
- Develop and manage positive working relationships with team members and colleagues and be able to give guidance, support and constructive feedback
- Able to lead on lead on key projects, and creatively guide other Designers
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Diversity and Inclusion at Eco-Age:
At Eco-Age we care about our people, our community and our planet. We take pride in championing individuals to create an inclusive, healthy and equitable environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued and respected. Through our recruitment process, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, gender identity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical condition, socioeconomic status or any other protected status. When we look for talent we welcome difference in all forms – experience, personalities, ethnicities. Our mission is to empower all and this means doing more and working harder to make true meaningful and long-lasting changes to become a more inclusive company.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, short cover letter and a portfolio of your work.