Eco-Age Vacancy: Senior Communications Manager
Reports to: Head of PR and Chief Brand Officer
Who we are:
Eco-Age is the leading full-circle consulting and creative agency specialised in integrated sustainability. We have deconstructed the agency as you know it to allow us to provide the very best, senior, strategic yet creative service to our clients. We deal with the fundamental issues facing businesses – but we do it the Eco-Age way.
We believe that the best corporate work should be deeply creative and that the best creative work helps build corporate reputation.
Our commitment to depth of thinking and expertise is reflected in what we do. From the most technical elements of ESG right through to the most creative expression of purpose, we help businesses be better. And then make sure that everyone knows about it, from employees and customers, to policymakers and beyond.
For close to 15 years, we have been delivering ambitious sustainability strategies and change programmes for the world’s leading brands.
We might be a small agency, but we love to win big client accounts and wow them with the standard of work you would expect from a large agency. The team is a close-knit group of hard-working, innovative thinkers, all of whom prefer to work in an agile and adaptable environment.
Who are we looking for:
Eco-Age is going through a very exciting growth period and we are now on the hunt for an experienced and ambitious communications strategist, with a real understanding of how to craft a narrative, well versed in the ins- and outs- of agency work, who is able to manage a team and deliver to our clients.
What’s expected from the role:
- Develop and bring deep understanding of the client businesses and issues, sectors and wider trends and insights in communications and sustainability – use this knowledge to build valuable relationships with clients, develop solutions and deliver impactful work
- Stay up to date and continually develop communications and sustainability knowledge and insight, ensuring that knowledge and insight is distributed across the agency – knowledge shares, mentoring more junior members of team and playing a critical friend role on project.
- Act upon the commercial needs of the business, drive commercial management strategies (internally and with clients) and deliver work to the financial success of the agency. Ensure the health and growth of all accounts
- Able to bring extensive and expert issue knowledge across a range of different communications and sustainability challenges, issues, systems, trends and approaches
- Able to facilitate and build successful and profitable client relationships i.e. leading workshops, facilitating meetings, applying strategic relationship strategies and be a collaborative partner at all times
- Oversee overall quality of outputs from your team
- Play a key role in opening up opportunities through profile building, networking, thought leadership and marketing
- Responsible for overall wellbeing and engagement of team members
- You – alongside the entire team – will also be responsible for delivering against our DEI targets and in terms of ethnic diversity recruitment, retention and promotion targets. We only create change if we’re all committed.
Diversity and Inclusion at Eco-Age:
At Eco-Age we care about our people, our community and our planet. We take pride in championing individuals to create an inclusive, healthy and equitable environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued and respected. Through our recruitment process, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, gender identity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical condition, socioeconomic status or any other protected status. When we look for talent we welcome difference in all forms – experience, personalities, ethnicities. Our mission is to empower all and this means doing more and working harder to make true meaningful and long-lasting changes to become a more inclusive company.
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.