Eco-Age Vacancy: Sustainability Consultant
Eco-Age is the leading creative sustainability consultancy on a mission to save our planet.
For over 15 years we have been delivering ambitious sustainability strategies and change programmes for the world’s leading brands. We develop strong partnerships with our clients, gaining insights into their businesses so that all narratives we create are honest, humble, and transparent. To date we are the only consultancy that is truly doing this, and we have less than ten years to make a true impact; so now more than ever we are looking for team members who share our dedication to positive change.
You will share our values on anti-racism, inclusion and equity and be excited at the prospect of working within a diverse, multigenerational team. We strongly encourage people of every colour, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritise an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
We are looking for an ambitious Sustainability Consultant wanting to drive genuine change for our clients. You will be responsible for managing key client relations, working with the Account Director to drive client loyalty and to deliver key business results.
Skills Required Include:
- Education to undergraduate degree minimum
- Experience in a sustainability-related work environment (at least 4-6 years)
- Knowledge of main sustainability standards and methodologies (e.g. GHG protocol, GRI standards, carbon footprinting) and current and emerging themes in corporate social responsibility
- Knowledge of industry best practice, certifications and international sustainability management systems in the fashion and textile or in the sport and events sector.
What else we need from you:
- A proven track record in exceptional and consistent client service, leading accounts with overall responsibility for client relationships.
- Experience in leading multiple accounts.
- Adaptability to find new solutions to unique challenges.
- Demonstrate confidence, a positive attitude, and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage small project teams.
- Ability to inspire, mentor and manage the work and performance of account team members.